Today in 1961
The United Auto Workers calls for a company-wide strike against Ford Motor Co., the first since Ford’s initial contract with the union 20 years earlier. ~ Labor Tribune
• Michigan repeals its RTW-for-less law
• Why workers are fighting to organize by industry
• Doctor unions are good for your health
• Child labor is not a relic of the past
• Labor developments in the Rust Belt
• NLRB nixes key parts of Trump-era union election rule
• Roll over, Jimmy Hoffa: Lindsay Dougherty is the next Teamster icon
• Senators propose tax reforms to level playing field between workers, employers
• Veterans in Labor: How unions benefit from ex-soldiers in their ranks
Baltimore - Oct. 1 @ 10 a.m.
Salisbury - Oct. 15 @ 10 a.m.
Please be present and on time.
And bring a coworker!