On This Day in 1953
The Screen Actors Guild (SAG) ended its first-ever strike, which began over filmed television commercials when a contract was reached that covered all work in commercials.
- Voices of Labor
• Help 800,000 workers join a union
• Autoworkers are striking for us all
• The Great Sit-Down: Yesterday’s witness in America
• GM strike becomes 2020 campaign issue
• DC mayor to march with janitors to protest wages
• Hoffa: Workers deserve protection from anti-union employers
• Teamsters support French unions taking action against XPO
• Free labor from college athletes may soon come to an end
• Here are some of the Md. laws in effect this week
General Membership Meetings
Baltimore: Sunday, Mar. 1, 2020 @ 10 am
Salisbury: Sunday, Mar. 15, 2020 @ 10 am
Please be present and on time.