On This Day in 1932
The first U.S. unemployment compensation law was enacted in Wisconsin.
- Voices of Labor
• Make America union again
• Virginia Sysco drivers choose Teamsters
• Labor militancy in higher education is on the rise
• In praise of Scabby the Rat
• Unions under attack as their approval ratings soar
• Opinion: America’s workers need a labor union comeback
• Unions for all: The new plan to save the labor movement
• 'I read every 2020 frontrunner’s labor platform so you don’t have to’
• The future of U.S. jobs looks bleak. Unions are the answer.
• Why some labor unions are holding back on 2020 endorsements
• Know the truth...
General Membership Meetings
Baltimore: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020 @ 10 am
Salisbury: Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020 @ 10 am
Please be present and on time.