On This Day in 1981
Between 400,000 and 500,000 unionists converge on Washington D.C., for a Solidarity Day march and rally protesting Republican policies.
- Union Communication Services
• Labor and allied lawmaker: Fix, not nix, NAFTA
• High Court strips class action rights from workers
• How we can get the middle class back on track
• Walmart ordered to stop mistreating workers
• Baltimore longshoremen are first, last behind the wheel
• Trump’s war on labor now includes teens
• Beer boycott over! Twin Cities Teamsters end 6-week strike
• Disney workers rise up against poverty wages
• Wow! Maryland’s E-Z Pass is free, effective immediately
• Vegas casino workers OK strike that may hobble famed resorts
• 5 myths about Social Security that need to be busted already
• We will never forget...
General Membership Meetings:
Oct. 7, 2018 - Baltimore
Oct. 21, 2018 - Salisbury
Please be present and on time.
Bring a coworker!