On This Day in 1981
Between 400,000 and 500,000 unionists converge on Washington D.C., for a Solidarity Day march and rally protesting Republican policies.
- Union Communication Services
• Now arriving at America’s airports: Unions.
• How unions help immigrants resist deportation.
• NY Teamsters form ‘sanctuary union’ to fight ICE agents.
• Freedom Foundation not a friend to working-class families.
• A new generation is driving the future of the labor movement.
• Credit card tips to keep more cash in your pockets.
• Amazon workers underpaid, micromanaged, and under surveillance.
• 3 things parents should know about kids and the flu.
• Women across the globe are planning to strike March 8. Here’s why.
General Membership Meetings:
Oct. 7, 2018 - Baltimore
Oct. 21, 2018 - Salisbury
Please be present and on time.
Bring a coworker!