On This Day in 1935:
The U.S. Supreme Court declares the Depression-era National Industrial Recovery Act to be unconstitutional, about a month before it was set to expire.
US labour news headlines from LabourStart
• These crazy GOP proposals should make your head spin.
• This will answer all of your most burning sequester questions.
• The American Trucking Industry is doing okay.
• Who knew? 9 suprising facts about junk food.
• Union leaders call on Obama to fill Labor Board.
• Good stuff made in Baltimore.