On This Day in 1981
Between 400,000 and 500,000 unionists converge on Washington D.C., for a Solidarity Day march and rally protesting Republican policies.
- Union Communication Services
• The trouble with trucking.
• Trump war with Harley-Davidson has divided America’s bikers
• Union ironworker Randy Bryce wins congressional primary
• 2017: A great year for CEOs. Workers, not so much
• Trump tariffs mean uncertainty for booming Port of Baltimore
• A rundown of all the under-the-radar attacks on workers
• After 4 years, union wins industry-leading pact for UPS mechanics
• Meet the militant taxi drivers union that just defeated Uber, Lyft
General Membership Meetings:
Oct. 7, 2018 - Baltimore
Oct. 21, 2018 - Salisbury
Please be present and on time.
Bring a coworker!