On This Day in 1977
United Mine Workers begin what is to become a 110-day national coal strike.
- Union Communication Services
• Six lies on trade
• Exploited Amazon workers need a union
• It’s open war against all unions on all fronts now
• Workers at Target in Md. protest ‘racist bosses’
• Is trade more complex than union leaders have said it is?
• Md. seafood industry struggles without foreign workers
• Brett Kavanaugh ruled against workers when no one else did
• A union response to the Supreme’s Court’s Janus decision
• Hiring is strong but workers still aren’t seeing big raises
• Trump’s Supreme Court pick could spell a fresh hell for workers’ rights
General Membership Meetings:
Dec. 2, 2018 - Baltimore
Dec. 16, 2018 - Salisbury*
Please be present and on time.
Bring a coworker!
* The Salisbury meetings are held at Hampton Inn
121 E Naylor Rd., Salisbury, Md.