On This Day in 1995
Detroit newspaper workers begin 19-month strike against Gannett, Knight-Ridder. The strike was to become a lockout, which lasted four years more.
- Union Communication Services
• Nevada Teamster wins statehouse seat nomination
• Workers’ wages fall after passage of GOP tax cuts
• Labor urges Trump to focus less on Canada, more on China
• Teamsters denounce Trump, fully support Canada
• Strengthening unions could blunt inequality, wage stagnation
• SCOTUS case that could kneecap public sector unions, explained
• IBT statement on solidarity with Teamster Canada on recent political rift
CREDIT UNION MEMBERS!
New credit union hours
for Mondays begin
Monday, July 9, 2018
9 am - 6 pm
General Membership Meetings
Members in attendance at the May General Membership Meeting voted to suspend monthy meetings until September 9, 2018.