On This Day in 1985
Year-long Hormel meatpackers' strike begins in Austin, Minn.
- Union Communication Services
• There’s no money left for infrastructure.
• Here’s why the flu is so bad this year.
• Tech workers unite.
• Organized Labor has one more enemy on the Supreme Court.
• Democrats, unions launch push for statewide $15 min. wage.
• Editorial: LA’s port truckers are stuck in a race to the bottom.
• Everything you need to know about a government shutdown.
• Immigration panel shows gaps in union members’ knowledge.
• Labor union women commit to broadening fight against harassment.