On This Day in 1962
President John F. Kennedy signs Executive Order 10988, guaranteeing federal workers the right to join unions and bargain collectively.
- Union Communication Services
US labour news headlines from LabourStart
• Teamsters submit comments on NAFTA negotiations.
• The attack on labor unions – and why they matter.
• Three myths about the minimum wage.
• The administration quietly rolls back civil rights efforts.
• Ports of LA, Long Beach truck drivers threaten to strike.
• Union rep. says SF UPS gunman filed excessive OT grievance.
• Labor Department moves to allow secret anti-union campaigns.
• Happy Father's Day!
General Membership Meetings
Baltimore: Feb. 4, 2018 @ 10 a.m.
Salisbury: Feb. 11, 2018 @ 10 a.m.
The Salisbury meeting will be held
at the Hampton Inn Salisbury,
121 East Naylor Mill Road, Salisbury, Md. 21801