On This Day in 1935:
The U.S. Supreme Court declares the Depression-era National Industrial Recovery Act to be unconstitutional, about a month before it was set to expire.
US labour news headlines from LabourStart
• Four surprising facts about Maryland's new gas tax.
• More on Labor's problem with Obamacare.
• Baltimore Sun, Tribune Co. is no longer for sale.
• Confirmed CFPB director will stand up for workers.
• Will immigration reform protect workers? Good question.
• ALEC agenda tips the scales of justice to help corporations win.
• Hoffa: Congress shouldn't outsource its trade negotiating authority.
• Please note: Your webmaster will be on vacation until August 5.