General Membership Meetings:
Dec. 7, 2014 - Baltimore
Dec. 14, 2014 - Salisbury
• Celebrate Father's Day in solidarity style.
• Voice-activated technology called a safety risk for drivers.
• An interactive look at 50 ways the states change America.
• Want to boycott bad companies? There's an app for that.
• Hoffa says Congress must do something about student loan rates.
• Teamsters lead the charge on behalf of women.
• Washington is closed. No jobs agenda. No budget. No hike in minimum wage…
• Remember, Teamsters don't back up and they don't back down...
US labour news headlines from LabourStart