On This Day in 2005
OSHA reaches its largest ever settlement agreement, $21 million, with BP Products North America following an explosion at BP's Texas City, Texas, plant earlier in the year that killed 15 and injured 170.
- Union Communication Services
US labour news headlines from LabourStart
• Celebrate Father's Day in solidarity style.
• Voice-activated technology called a safety risk for drivers.
• An interactive look at 50 ways the states change America.
• Want to boycott bad companies? There's an app for that.
• Hoffa says Congress must do something about student loan rates.
• Teamsters lead the charge on behalf of women.
• Washington is closed. No jobs agenda. No budget. No hike in minimum wage…
• Remember, Teamsters don't back up and they don't back down...
General Membership Meetings
Baltimore: Oct. 1 @ 10 a.m.
Salisbury: Oct. 8 @ 10 a.m.
The Salisbury meeting will be held
at the Hampton Inn Salisbury,
121 East Naylor Mill Road, Salisbury, Md. 21801