General Membership Meetings:
Members attending the May meetings voted to suspend the meetings through the summer.
Our next meeting will be held
Sept. 13, 2015 - Baltimore
Sep. 13, 2015 - Salisbury
US labour news headlines from LabourStart
• The unemployment rate fell to 7.8%. That's a BIG deal.
• Still, we have a good jobs problem.
• Here's how a union creates jobs.
• Privatization: Costs more, provides less.
• The corporate war on workers includes–silencing unions.
• Where does the GOP disdain for workers come from?
Very cool rendition of "We Are the Union" by newly-organized NYC workers: